FACE 2017 Call for Papers Now Closed
The Glasgow School of Art and the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland are delighted to host the 24th FACE Annual Conference in Glasgow, 28-30 June 2017.
Established in 1993, FACE is a UK-wide network for those involved and concerned with access, continuing education and lifelong learning. As a multi-sector network, FACE and its members are at the forefront of the challenges involved in providing lifelong learning opportunities. The annual conference is an opportunity for national and international practitioners, researchers and policy makers to come together to discuss the latest issues.
The conference is framed around the themes of Reaching out, Reaching in, Reaching over and Reaching up. Subjects might include, but are not limited to:
• Community engagement
• Early years activities
• Support for migrants, asylum seekers and refugees
• Innovative access routes
• Cross sector working including school, college and university partnerships
• The learner journey
• Adapting learning and teaching to value access and diversity
• Inclusion and diversity
• Opportunities afforded by technology
• Interdisciplinary approaches to access
• International opportunities for access learners
• Influencing the decision-makers
• Regional approaches to access and lifelong learning
• Partnerships with business and the third sector
The call for papers is now closed.
The paper review has now been completed and everyone who submitted an abstract has been contacted with the outcome of their submission.