FACE is now delighted to invite applications for a sponsored place at the 26th FACE Annual Conference
Priority consideration will be given to those applications that meet the following criteria:
- Presenter is a practitioner or researcher (including postgraduate study) in access/widening participation for less than two years.
- Presenter is employed or enrolled at an institution with current FACE membership
- Presentation addresses one or more of the Conference themes:
- Public good of Higher Education: Exploring and understanding the wider benefits of an inclusive Higher Education system
- Widening Participation: Challenging and innovative approaches to access and success in HE and beyond
- Place: Examining the impact of place and context on HE access and participation
- Lifelong Learning: The role of HE institutionally, regionally, nationally and internationally in creating and delivering lifelong learning opportunities
Please do circulate amongst your institution and encourage applications.
Do note that this includes all conference fees and access to the social programme but that accommodation and travel costs are not included.